TEAM BC for U19 is LMRL Thunder, Coach Harold Bakke.
The LMRL defeated TORL in two games on March 14, 2015 to capture the Provincial title.
LMRL Thunder will compete at the 2015 CRC's in Wood Buffalo, Alberta
Officials (Referees and Shot Clock) for 2015 U19AA Championships were:
Melanie Stewart, Michelle MacRae and Sharon Smit.
Tournament Supervisor was Darrell Desjardin.
BCRA Championship Tournament for U14 Development Division.
Held in North Vancouver, March 14 and 15, 2015 in conjunction with
The U14AA Development Division Tournament featured:
U14 Northern League
U16 LMRL Rep team (to fill out the pool)
Bronze: Northern League
Results of the Skills competition:
Fastest Skater: Jaiden Leong - LMRL
Best Goalie: Hailey Hrvatin - North
Best Shooter: Naomi Milligan - TORL
Team Relay: Mairead Brennan, Deni Watson, Amy Duplantis, Amanda Weloy - LMRL
Fastest Goalie: Kayla Summerfield - TORL
Photo of all the players and bench staff
Follow AA game scores live!
PROVINCIAL AA EVENT
Click Handbook Image for PDF copy
The Ringette Canada Team Registration Form is required to be completed by all AA teams and submitted to the BCRA office before their first out-of-province competition each season. Completing this form incorrectly will result in the form being sent back to the team to correct. This form is sent to other provinces for their tournaments, and upon a team winning Provincials is sent directly to Ringette Canada to input to the CRC database. As such it must be completed accuractly and in the proper format identified below.
Proof of Certification: It is important that all bench staff have with them a copy of their certification at all major events and tournaments. A copy of the Trainer's Certification must be sent into the BCRA office at the beginning of the season. Make sure this is valid and has not expired.
Karelo Registration: A reminder that all bench staff need to be registered as "active" in the Karelo Registration database by their local association or league. Failure to do so results in that bench staff being uninsured with BC Ringette.
Please take note of the following guidelines when completing these forms:
- Do not list bench staff who are not certified/qualified for their position.
- Make sure that all areas are completed in full.
- Do not use all capital letters for the entire form.
- Do not change the column widths or hight of the cells. Do not merge anything that is not already merged.
- List players in order by uniform number.
- Do not list nicknames. Use only full first names as they appear in the registration database.
- Only list one position per player, and type the postion in full (goalie, centre, defense, forward) rather than first letter only
- Birthdate needs to be consistently in the proper format (e.g. 05-28-1980)
- Telephone number should include dashes (e.g. 604-629-6581)
- Provincial Medical # should include spaces
- Provincial Registration # is found in the Karelo database. Association registrars can access this information.
Team Staff Information
- List team staff in the following order (Head Coach, Assistant Coach(es), Trainer, Manager
- You may only have one Head Coach, Trainer, and Manager. Do not list more than one.
- See notes above regarding birth-date, telephone number, and provincial medical #.
- The CC# needs to only be entered for coaches (not trainer or manager), but if they have certification in these areas that
The CC# needs to only be entered for coaches (not trainer or manager), but if they have certification in these areas that qualifies them for the team, please include. In other words, if your trainer is also a Level 3 coach please note this.
- For CI certification put "CI Ct." under the "THE" column.
- For CIg certification put "CIG Ct." under the TECH column.
- For trained status put "Tr." in place of "Ct.".
- Under the MAN column please put the Manager's Certification Number to indicate "yes". Otherwise leave blank.
- Under the TRN column please put the Trainer's Certification Number to indicate "yes". Otherwise leave blank.